Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 Things I Vow to Do This Summer- Writer's Workshop!

This is in response to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop... Check it out and join the fun!!
Here are the 30 things I vow to do this summer... behold their funness. Or total lameness, depending on your perspective.
1. Get sunburned 2. Spend too much time on facebook, blogspot and the beach 3. Drink too much diet coke. 4. Drive to Michigan 5. Watch my mom play with my foster babies and work on connecting with my teenagers 6. Out-fish everyone. 7. Write lots of bad poetry 8. Read lots of brain-candy novels 9. Ponder a PhD. 10. Fantasize about being in better shape. 11. Read Othello and Merchant of Venice. 12. Sleep on the beach in NC. 13. Spend time with a HS acquaintance and my own personal Blog-Goddess. 14. Go to a water park 15. Live on my budget 16. Drink more water 17. Water the plants 18. Do my social services paper work on time. 19. Learn to use all the bells and whistles on my camera 20. Take more pictures 21. Delete a ton of old computer files 22. Watch less tv 23. Keep my car cleaner 24. Keep my laundry done-r 25. Make my children read no matter how much they complain 26. Paint at least one room in my house. Maybe two. 27. Have a personal date with each of my daughters at least four times each. 28. Kidnap my grandson for a while 29. Do something crazy in the middle of the night. 30. Scratch my husband’s back. Because he likes it. And I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an adoptive parent or have one in your family somewhere, talk to me. I could use some insanity that does NOT call me mom!!