... so little time.
So I shall sum up, until I can have a nooner or a quickie with my laptop and start telling some of stories I have from the last week.
1. Met Danae and Leigh's bio mom and grandma. Damn. Explains a lot, lemme tell you. No really. Let. Me. Tell. You. (Sadly, it will have to be later.)
2. GGA was a complete bitch to her own kid and mine at graduation. She needs to be punched in a kidney or two. Or in the nose. Or shanked mightily.
3. MoMo was a hit at the Braves game. Too bad The Beach Boys weren't. They sucked.
4. The Beach Boys sucked because Brian Wilson was totally lip synching, that is, when the old fart bothered to even move his lips.
5. The Georgia Aquarium was way too busy, but it was cool as hell. I love me some penguins, belugie whales and otters. And manta rays. I do not, however, like $4 bottled beverages.
6. If you are fascinated by the slightly macabre, anatomy or just bodies in general, definitely check out the Bodies Exhibit. It was really interesting and far too educational to be of any overt interest to the teens, but they still liked it.
7. Prepaying to park at a professional sporting event is a waste of money.
8. One should always carry sunscreen.
9. The Bodies Exhibit showed me once again that MoMo is WAY smart-- she noticed right away that the body in front of her had different parts than her own. And she kept grabbing herself ala Madonna 1987, dancing and pointing at the shrunken penis on the first body we saw. Then pointing at herself. "Yes MoMo. Boys have different parts than girls." She stopped. Pointed at herself and the man. I said, "Yep. He has an outie. You have an innie. That's how boys and girls are different."
10. A popular comedian says that you can't fix stupid. I'd argue that one can also not fix mean, jealous, sneaky or drug-addled. But I could be wrong.
11. I don't like Zima, but DAMN. The one I had was awesome on Monday at the baseball game. It's amazing how much heat changes your tast in things.
12. Fleas suck.
13. So do abscessed armpits and yeast infections.
14. I lost my list of random things to blog about that I was making on our trip in the hotel. I hope I find it. It had some neat things on it.
15. GET OVER IT PEOPLE! HUBBY IS OVER SIX FEET TALL AND VERY PALE. OUR KIDS ARE NOT. Geesh. I feel better.
16. The worst thing about adoption is having to share your children.
I'll elaborate more later. Have lots to think about and be thankful for (Like my teeth. Again, more on that later).
Wish me sweet dreams. I haven't had much sleep. And I need it.
ba-deep ba-deep ba-deep . . .
6 years ago